This time of year everyone seems to be talking about the New Year and their resolutions. It’s an exciting time, but let’s face it, things don’t always go as we’d hope the January before. Some of you may God-given dreams yet to be realized or good intentions that have failed to produce results. The pounds you vowed to shed last year still linger and books you wanted to read are left untouched on the nightstand.
Resolutions are nice but rarely produce success because they are vague. Today we are here to help you leave behind your good intentions and talk about a few ways to approach the New Year that won’t leave you discouraged.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Breaking Free Bible Study by Beth Moore
- What's Your One Word for the New Year? by Elise Daly Parker for Circles of Faith
- My One Word for the New Year Update and LinkUp by Elise Daly Parker for Circles of Faith
- Don’t Make Resolutions - Get SMART by Kimberly Amici for Circles of Faith
- My One Word: Change Your Life with Just One Word by Mike Ashcroft and Rachel Olsen
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THIS WEEK'S HOST:
NEVER MISS AND EPISODE!
Subscribe to us in iTunes and Stitcher so you never miss an episode. While you 're there, rate and review the show. Your comments go a long way in helping others find us. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to get additional information and bonus content that relates to each week's podcast.